Your use of the Website and any products, channels, software, data feeds and services, ("Services") is subject to the terms of a legal agreement between You and Us.
- Section 43A of the Information Technology Act, 2000; and
- Regulation 4 of the Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures and Sensitive Personal Information) Rules, 2011.
Collection of Information
We use third party service providers and therefore, if You choose to provide Us with personal information, You are consenting and You warrant to the transfer and storage of that information on Our servers. We collect and store the following personal information:
- Computer sign-in data, statistics on page views, traffic to and from Our Website (all through cookies – You can take steps to disable the cookies on your browser although this is likely to affect your ability to use the site);
- Other information, including users IP address and standard web log information.
- Our servers may (i) automatically record information that your mobile phone/device sends or transmits, including your device type, your device ID number (for example, your UDID), user settings, your geographical location and information about your use of the Services such as offers, data, content, information viewed and/or used, stores visited, information You entered
- Record which search terms You used, or which referring/exit pages brought You to Our page, and date/time information, (iii) record certain non-personally identifying information record information provided by You, such as your gender or date of birth, (iv) record, determine or use information about or from another content delivery platform, and (v) record information derived from such above information and other sources such as entries, content, promotions, information and offers viewed on Our Website or on Our social media presence, or information provided by Affiliated Partners (collectively, “Non-Personally Identifiable Information”)
Use of Information
- The Personal Information We collect allows Us to keep You posted on Our latest announcements, upcoming events, including confirmations, security alerts and support and administrative messages. It also helps Us to improve Our Services. If You do not want to be on Our mailing list, You can opt out at any time by updating your preferences on the Website.
- From time to time, We may use your Personal Information to send important notices, such as communications and changes to Our terms, conditions and policies. Since, this information is important to your interaction with Us, You cannot opt out of receiving these communications.
- We may also use Personal Information for internal purposes such as data analysis and research to improve Our Services, products and customer communication.
- We collect Non-Personally Identifiable Information about Our users generally to improve features and functionality of the Website. We may analyze trends through aggregated demographic and psychographic offers to users. We may also share this Non-Personally Identifiable Information with Our partners to allow them to assist Us in delivering tailored advertisements, promotions, deals, discounts, and other offers to You when You use the Services.
- We may also collect information about You through other methods, including research surveys or information We obtain from third parties, including verification services, data services, as well as public sources.
The security of your personal information is important to Us. We take precautions, including administrative, technical and physical measures, to safeguard your personal information against loss, theft and misuse, as well as against unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. When You enter sensitive information on Our registration We encrypt that information.
This Website has various electronic, procedural and physical security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of information, or any accidental loss, destruction or damage to data. When You submit your information via the Website, your information is protected through Our security systems.
Protection of Children
Compliance with Laws and Law Enforcement
We will cooperate with government and law enforcement officials and private parties to enforce and comply with the law. We reserve the right to track IP addresses for the purposes of fraud prevention, and to release IP addresses to legal authorities. We will disclose information about You to government or law enforcement officials or private parties when We believe reasonably necessary to comply with law, to protect the property and rights of Quickwork or a third party, to protect the safety of the public or any person, or to prevent or stop activity We may consider to be, or to pose a risk of being, any illegal, unethical or legally actionable activity.
Analytics and Logs
We may collect and use the analytic information from our own systems and from third parties together with your Personal Information to build a broader profile of our individual Users so that we can serve you better.
We gather certain information automatically and stores it in log files. This information includes internet protocol addresses as well as browser, internet service provider, referring/exit pages, search terms, operating system, date/time stamp, and clickstream data. Occasionally, we may connect Personal Information to information gathered in our log files, as necessary to improve the Service for individual customers. Otherwise, we generally use this information as we would any Usage Data, to analyze trends, administer and maintain the Service, or track usage of various features within the Service.
The Service allows users to connect to third-party applications, to periodically or on-demand pull data (“Customer Data”) from those applications into our servers, and to pass data from the Service onward to other third-party applications. These transfers are done only under the direction of, and under the sole control of the Users. By using the Service, you warrant that we have your permission to perform any such data transfers on your behalf, notwithstanding that these may contain personal data, and may cross international borders. We do not control the privacy practices of third-party applications to or from which you may transfer data, and you warrant that when transferring your data, you are accepting the privacy terms to which those applications subscribe.
Customer Data may be stored in our systems temporarily as part of processing and retained for a limited time to support Service features such as history logging and error recovery.
We protect Customer Data using commercially feasible methods from interception or alteration.
We will not examine or distribute any Customer Data except as required by law. We may however use automated tools to examine Customer Data in aggregate, in order to improve the Service.
We will retain Personal Information we process on behalf of our customers or collect directly from our customers for as long as needed to provide Service to our customers, subject to our compliance with this Policy. We may further retain and use this Personal Information as to comply with legal obligations, maintain accurate accounting, financial and other operational records, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements. We have established internal policies for the deletion of data from customer accounts following termination of a customer’s subscription to the Service.
Users may update or change the Personal Information they have provided us by logging into the Service and providing such additional information where applicable. If you are our customer and would like to gain access to, or request deletion of information we have collected as data controllers, please contact us at email@example.com. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to respond to such queries within 30 business days but are not liable for any failure to do so.
For any grievances about our Service, you may contact our following representative -
|Grievance Officer:||Omkar Sathe|
|Designation:||Vice President (Operations)|
|Mobile:||+ 91 77380 95158|
|Registered Office:||404, Matharu Arcade, Subhash Road, Vile Parle (East), Mumbai 400057, India|