Effective Date: 03 Feb, 2022
Information We Collect:
We collect and process the following categories of Personal Data:
- Identity: Personal Data about You and Your identity, such as Your First name, Last Name,
- Contact Information Data: Personal Data used to contact an individual like email address,
- Feedback Data and Other Data: This includes the following:
- If You call Our call centre/office, We may record information provided by You to service You or record the calls for quality and training purposes;
- If You provide any feedback or comments to Us on mail, chat or the Portal, we may store the mail , chat or comments for quality purpose
We collect Personal Data from various sources based on the context in which the Personal Data will be processed:
- Data We collect from You: We collect Personal Data from You directly, for example, when You input information into an online form, or contact Us directly.
- Data We receive from others: We receive Personal Data from third parties with whom We have a relationship, for example, Our customers, business associates, vendors, service providers, channel partners and any third-party parties which have a written agreement with Us ,service providers, agencies, Third-Party Applications or linked websites.
Processing and Use of Information:
We will process identity data and contact data when You register and open an account with US for the access of Our Platform. We use this information as may be necessary for the creation, operation, and maintenance of the account and as may be necessary to fulfill Our contractual obligations with You, and related operations.
We may use Personal Data to contact You and keep You posted on Our latest announcements, upcoming events, including confirmations, security alerts and support and administrative messages. It also helps Us to improve Our Services. If You do not want to be on Our mailing list, You can unsubscribe or write to us at email@example.com
When You contact Us through the Portal, We process certain Personal Data such as identity data, contact data that You may provide Us. We use this data to communicate with You about the subject matter of Your request and related matters, which includes subscriptions, billing, account information, newsletter, payment confirmations, etc.
From time to time, We may use Your Personal Data to send important notices, such as communications and changes to Our terms, conditions and policies and other documentation. Since this information is important to Your interaction with Us, You cannot opt out of receiving these communications.
Our Disclosure of Your Personal Data and Other Information:
We may share Your Personal Data with certain third parties without further notice to You, as set forth below:
- Business Transfers: In the event of a corporate sale, merger, reorganization, dissolution or similar event, Personal Data may be part of the transferred assets, or We may disclose certain Personal Data as part of the due diligence process.
- Service Providers: In performance of Our general business operations, product/service improvements, to enable certain features, and in connection with Our other lawful business interests, We may share Personal Data with service providers or sub-processors who perform certain services or process data on Our behalf e.g. payment processing, infrastructure management, insurance and cloud service. While doing so, We only provide them with the information that they need to perform their specific function.
- Legal Requirements: We may disclose Your Personal Data if required under applicable law.
- Consent/direction: We may disclose Your personal information to any other third party with Your prior consent or as You direct.
- Data Sale: We do not sell Your Personal Data.
Personal Data and Customer Data with respect to Third-Party Applications and Linked Websites
Personal Data may be stored in Our servers temporarily as part of processing and retained for a limited time to support Platform features such as history logging and error recovery. We protect Personal Data using industry Standard methods from attack, interception or alteration. We do not examine or distribute any Personal Data except as required by law. We may however use automated tools to examine Personal Data in aggregate, in order to improve Our Services.
The Platform allows You to connect to third-party applications, to periodically or on-demand pull Personal Data from those applications into Our servers, and to pass such data from the Platform onward to other third-party applications. These transfers are done only under Your direction and under Your sole control by using the Platform, You warrant that We have Your permission to perform any such data transfers on Your behalf, notwithstanding that these may contain Personal Data, and may cross international borders. We do not control the privacy practices of third-party applications to or from which You may transfer data, and You warrant that when transferring Your data, You are accepting the privacy terms to which those Third-Party Applications subscribe.
We may transfer data outside of the country it was collected in. A prudent degree of safeguard mechanism is in place to ensure the safety of data while it is being transferred. We ensure that compliance with applicable data protection laws is strictly followed.
Rights over Your Personal Data
You have the following rights with respect to Your Personal Data.
- You may view, restrict the processing or update any Personal Data We have about You.
- You may remove yourself from marketing by clicking the opt-out link at the bottom of any marketing email.
- You may correct inaccurate Personal Data and ensure it is reasonably complete.
- You may request that We delete certain Personal Data
- The security of Your Personal Data is important to Us. We take precautions, including administrative, technical, legal and physical measures, to safeguard Your Personal Data against loss, theft and misuse, as well as against unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. All Personal Data is encrypted to ensure safety.
- This Portal has various electronic, procedural and physical security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of information, or any accidental loss, destruction or damage to data. When You submit Your information through the Portal, it is protected through Our security systems.
- The security systems put in place are of industry standard and as would have been commercially viable.
Our Portal is neither directed at nor intended for use by minors (who have not attained age of Majority) in the relevant jurisdiction. Further, We do not knowingly collect Personal Data from such individuals. If We learn that We have inadvertently done so, We will promptly delete it.
We may retain Your information for as long as Your account is active or as needed to provide You Services, maintain accurate accounting, financial and other operational records, comply with Our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements. We have established internal policies for the deletion of data from Your accounts following termination of a Customer’s subscription to the Platform.
If You reside in the European Economic Area (“EEA”), You may have additional rights with respect to Your Personal Data, as further outlined at: <https://quickwork.co/privacy-policy/gdpr>. Contact Us for more information regarding the mechanisms We use to ensure adequate protection of data subject to EU Law.
You may update or change the Personal Data you have provided us by logging into the Platform and providing such additional information where applicable. If You are Our customer and would like to gain access to, or request deletion of information We have collected, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to respond to such queries within 30 business days but are not liable for any failure to do so.
For any grievances about our Platform or the Website, You may contact email@example.com-